Selling Your Home
When selling your home, here's how a Rockford Area Association REALTOR® can help you:
- A REALTOR® knows the current market and can help you set a realistic competitive price. A REALTOR® also is familiar with the local home loan market and can help you decide on financing that's best to expedite your sale.
- A REALTOR® knows how to figure the approximate net proceeds from your sale based on types of loans, outstanding loan balance and closing costs.
- A REALTOR® knows where to find prospective buyers. Most home buyers prefer to work with a REALTOR®. Serious prospects are " qualified" as to their affordable price range before your home is shown.
- A REALTOR® frees you from problems associated with showing your home. The REALTOR® handles all phone inquiries, makes appointments, shows your home and follows up, leaving your time for you.
- A REALTOR® maintains objectivity in responding to possible criticisms by the buyer and in presenting offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
- A REALTOR® can familiarize you with contracts and closing procedures in advance and is usually present at the closing.